My apologies about the light posting this week, it’s been a little hectic around here. I am back to creating recipes, though. This time it a dish that while not the most attractive, does taste great. Making vegetarian shepherd’s pie takes two recipes I have posted earlier.
Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
- In a bowl, mix mushroom burger and mushroom gravy.
- In a 1 1/2 or 2 quart casserole dish, spread the burger and gravy mix evenly in the bottom of the dish.
- Spread the corn evenly over the burger and gravy mix.
- Spread the potatoes over the corn.
- Cook uncovered in the oven at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated completely through.